Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
EQ & Resilience: Positive Emotions Really Do Matter
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (PDT)
Did you know that people with resilient personalities experience more positive emotions?
According to positive psychology research, positive emotions help us endure and grow from the adversities and changes of life. Join us to learn how to use the intelligence of emotions to bounce forward with hope and possibilities.
Some of the things that will be covered today include:
- Your Resilient Story and Emotional Images
- Know, Choose and Give = Discover - Commit and Forward the Action
- The Resilient Personality and Positive Emotions
- Resilience from a Proactive (Hope) or Reactive Mindset (Fear)
- Resilience and Explanatory Styles
- Positive and Mindful Resilient Techniques
Featuring Cynthia Kivland, MCC, Board Certified Coach, Author, Smart2Smarter book
and the SEI Coach Certification course.
Bonus: Receive a SMARTER EQ Resilience Thinking Style Assessment!
Two More Reasons to Attend:
1. Learn how you can access over 50 EQ and resilience tools for free!
2. Also, learn how to become a Certified Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach, (International Coach Federation and Board Certified Coach approved program). Next Coaching EQ Certification in October!
I look forward to meeting you!
Cynthia Kivland, Board Certified Coach, Author, EQ Enthusiast
When: September 19, 9:00 am PST/12:00 pm EST -- check the times globally here
Where: Online webinar
How: Register and you'll receive an email with the link -- space is limited, so please only register if you're coming.
Registration is free. Donations are welcome to the Six Seconds' EQ Scholarship Fund, used to provide emotional intelligence certification training to educators who are committed to increasing EQ for the next generation.