Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
**Earn 3hrs credit towards your Continuing Education**
Gain a better understanding of the closing process including what may be required at closing and steps to help it go as smoothly as possible. This 3-hour Continuing Education (CE) course provides valuable information and insight on the following topics:
- Executed Real Estate contracts and addendums and how they affect the preparation of the closing documents.
- Items needed by the closing agent to begin the closing process
- Reviewing title commitments and policies
- Preparing buyers and sellers for closing and how to explain a RESPA-related closing statement
- Reading a survey, why a survey is required in Florida, and survey matters that may affect a closing
- Issues that may prevent a transaction from closing, role of each party in the closing, and documents that are signed and delivered at the time of closing
***Must RSVP to attend***Limited Seating***
**To receive CE credit you must provide the instructor your Florida Real Estate License number at the end of the course.**