Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Join us for Breakfast and Learn about Teq's Professional Development Services
With over 30 educational professionals who study best practices, analyze new methods, understand how to integrate technology and have a passion for teaching, we'll create customized professional development that targets your specific needs in supporting Common Core Standards and increasing proficiency in FFT domains.
Teq’s comprehensive professional development services facilitate an in-depth understanding of educational models and technologies and create integration strategies for classroom use. To accomplish this goal, Teq's Instructional Technology Specialists work directly with teachers, students, and administrators. By providing contextual professional development and content specific examples, Teq’s Instructional Technology Specialists help teachers to successfully use these essential tools and start the process to truly personalize learning. Teq's services focus on the following areas:
- Understand and leverage the benefits of technology for both teachers and students and create rich and dynamic personalized learning spaces (classroom, online, blended, home)
- Enable both teachers and students to use technology proficiently
- Provide best practices to optimize the outcomes of online and blended instruction
- Collaborate with teachers as they begin to use technology, and suggest ways to move beyond monitoring students progress and help create rich data driven environments that support and bolster students unique learning styles
- Work with teachers to review and plan projects and lessons based on Universal Design for Learning (UDL) principles; thereby integrating research-based design principles and solutions into their classroom and curriculum