Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Providence Idealist Grad Fair
Thursday, September 20, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about a range of graduate programs offered by local, national and international universities
- Engage with admissions advisors about specific programs, admissions requirements and application deadlines
- Attend a panel discussion about admissions and financial aid
The fair is free and open to anyone thinking about attending graduate school.
For a taste of what the Idealist Grad Fairs are all about, check out this brief video, taken at our 2012 New York fair in September.
71 participating schools including:
- BUSM Mental Health Counseling and Behavioral Medicine Program
- Boston College Graduate School of Social Work
- Center for Public Policy, Drexel University
- George Mason University- The School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
- The International Partnership for Service-Learning and Leadership
- The New School Graduate Programs
- University of East Anglia
- University of Miami School of Education and Human Development
- University of Michigan School of Social Work
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, if you a request for accommodation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.