Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
DYCD Online 101: System Overview & Data Entry (Elementary School)
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM (EDT)
New York, United States
This training is designed for staff members who are new to OST Online and are responsible for entering and maintaining program data. Individuals must know how to use a computer to attend this training.
This training will:
• Offer hands-on training to users on the necessary steps needed to navigate efficiently throughout the OST Online database system.
• Educate staff with the rationale for and contents of the workscope.
• Train staff to enter participant enrollment, activities/groups and attendance data.
• Demonstrate how the Workscope and current school year program schedule are intertwined.
Things to bring to the training:
(1) Your User Name & Password to login into DYCD OST Online
(2) A hard copy of your FY2013 Paper Workscope
For more information contact:
The DYCD Online Help Desk
Phone: (646) 943-8717
When & Where
TASC is dedicated to giving all kids expanded learning opportunities that support, educate and inspire them.
Our vision is that kids from all backgrounds will have access to the range of experiences and world class education that all families want for their children. Schools will support students’ intellectual, creative and healthy development and prepare them to thrive in a democratic society.