Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
EUCREA-Prince George's County -Largo One Stop Career Center
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 from 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
Largo, United States
The Emergency Unemployment Compensation Reemployment and Eligibility Assessment Program (EUCREA) has been designed to provide you with individualized assessment and work search review to assist you in quickly returning to work.
* When you receive your letter, you just have to register for a session within a week, not attend a session within a week. You receive one job search credit upon completion of the session.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
All of the four forms must be completed before the session. They are the Eligibility Review, the Work Search Record, the REA EUC –Customer Data and Work History forms. Your Work Search Record form needs to show the past four week period, at least two work searches a week, starting with the week before the session. If you did not get all or some of the forms, you can get blank ones from any One Stop Career Center. If the forms are not with you or are not completed when you come, you will be not allowed to attend the session and will have to reschedule. Resumes are not needed.
· If you arrive 15 minutes or more late, or cannot stay for the full session, you will be required to reschedule by registering yourself for another date on the Eventbrite web site. IMPORTANT: To avoid being reported as a "NO SHOW", please send an email using the "Contact the Host" function in the Eventbrite web site to let us know that you are changing your date.
· If the forms are not with you or are not completed when you come, you will be not allowed to attend the session and will have to reschedule.
Last minute cancellations occur one to two days before any date scheduled. Check back with Eventbrite to see there are any open seats if you want to go to an earlier session, e.g. you registered for Aug. 21st, but a change in plans requires you to attend another date. Seats have opened up two days before the Aug. 7th session. You can register yourself for that date.
· Unemployment requires you to create a profile on our web site, www.mwejobs.maryland.gov. If you have not done so already, please do this before class and post your resume on the site. Call the Help Desk at 866-252-0465 if you have trouble using the web site.
· The appropriate attire for the session is business or office casual, i.e. NO jeans, shorts, flip-flops, athletic wear, beachwear. etc. please.
· Since there is no childcare on-site, please make other arrangements.
It is suggested that you print this information out as a reminder.