Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Free College Planning Workshop-Escondido Library
Monday, August 27, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (PDT)
You are steps away from learning how to Maximize Financial Aid!
What to expect at our Free College Planning Workshop:
- How families with 6-figure incomes are getting grant money and scholarships for college
- The biggest mistake 9 out of 10 parents make when applying for scholarships that literally cost them thousands of dollars.
- The 5 BIG Myths of College Planning
- The ‘secret’ formula the schools use to determine who pays
- The three questions you must ask a school before your student applies
- The shocking truth about the new college savings plans and how they can cost you money.