Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Fraud - A Lightning Overview - Webinar By ComplianceOnline
Thursday, August 16, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 PM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This 90-minute webinar will introduce basic concepts in fraud, principles and associated issues, including a major pertinent banking case study in Internal Fraud committed by a rogue trader.
Why Should You Attend:
FRAUD figures high on the list of Operational Risks that face all Banks and Financial Institutions. We only have to look at recent events to see clear examples of massive frauds.
How would YOU fare if your bank or organization was faced with a fraud? In fact could you even identify a fraud in your working environment? Are you maximizing your staffs’ potential to reduce fraud and error in your systems? A major by-product of the current financial crisis is the number of frauds which have come to light – frauds that had been running for years.
This lightning fast 90 minute webinar introduces basic concepts in Fraud, principles and associated issues, including a major pertinent banking case study in Internal Fraud committed by a Rogue Trader. What fraud is and how it presents itself are huge challenges for any organization. Fraud requires them to radically modify behavior and increase their vigilance in their activities.
This 90 minute webinar provides a clear introduction to the world of fraud risk management and shows how it affects banks and customers alike.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Types of frauds
- Examples of fraud schemes
- Behavioral red flags
- Fraud risk assessment
- Implementing safeguards to combat fraud
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.