Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Credit Risk Management System and Credit Industry Groups - Webinar By ComplianceOnline
Thursday, August 16, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar will show how you can use the credit risk management system, and within it, the Credit Industry Group, as a road map to establishing and maintaining the credit controls that will in turn support an understanding of your customer's ongoing credit worthiness.
Why Should You Attend:
Every company that aims to operate successfully, can only do so when they have a handle on understanding the creditworthiness of their customers. When our customers are "creditworthy" we can also say they are "trustworthy", and that we trust them to pay our invoices for the products and services that were sold to them in advance of payment. The Credit Risk Management System is every company's road map to establishing and maintaining the credit controls that will in turn support an understanding of our customer's ongoing credit worthiness.
Unfortunately, a customer's credit worthiness can go from honest and straightforward to downright deceptive. Since trying to maintain an understanding of our customer's credit worthiness can be a daunting endeavor, this webinar will present the components of a credit policy that reflect the road map to maintaining a sound credit risk management system. Within the credit risk management system we will explore one of the most highly effective credit risk management tools, the Credit Industry Group.
- Defining and understanding Credit Risk.
- Establishing credit risk management goals and strategies.
- Outlining the components that every credit risk policy should contain.
- Understanding the weaknesses and pitfalls of trade references, bank references, and credit reports.
- Credit Industry Groups - Learn about their history, purpose, structure, and how they function.
- Where are they, who monitors them, and why there are 1,500 of them in the United States?
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.