Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Impact of Online Privacy Legislation on Your Organization - Webinar By ComplianceOnline
Monday, August 20, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Palo Alto, CA
In this 90-minute webinar, you will learn how the proposed online privacy legislation, particularly in the European Union, will change the way your organization collects and stores information about its customers.
Why Should You Attend:
The proposed online privacy legislation in the US, Europe and Asia will greatly impact US organizations, regardless of whether they are multinational or not. This presentation will educate you about important legislation that will impact you and your customers in terms of the way you collect and maintain personal information. The presentation will also provide suggestions on how to prepare for these changes and remain in compliance.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Rules for US Companies using third-party vendors located abroad.
- Online privacy legislation in Asia.
- Impact of this year's election on privacy legislation.
- Existing EU Directive 95/46/EC on Privacy.
- Proposed EU Online Privacy Directive.
- Tracking online users and what will change in the future.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.