Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Drug Master Files (DMFs) - Understanding and Meeting Your Global Regulatory and Processing Responsibilities
This DMFs (Drug Master Files) training will discuss the current review and enforcement climate within FDA and the manner in which drug master files (DMFs) are reviewed by FDA personnel. Besides the US, the use of DMFs in the EU, Canada and Australia will also be discussed. Similarities and differences to the U.S. system will be highlighted.
Why Should You Attend:
This course provides attendees with an understanding of the role DMFs play in the FDA's regulatory approval process for drugs and biologics. The DMFs course will take participants through a step-by-step process of DMF preparation and explain the types of information essential for any Drug Master File. Additionally, this course explains why "one size does not fit all" and emphasizes the importance of customizing DMFs in both preparation and maintenance for particular products and businesses.
The course offers methodologies and techniques on:
- Who really needs a DMF and why?
- The various types of DMFs - which is best for your products.
- The relationship between DMFs and drug and biologics applications.
- The symbiotic relationship between DMFs and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.