Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Bringing Compliance to Design Control for Older Products
This Medical device training will provide valuable assistance and give a procedure to all regulated companies that need to bring their product design history files up to date with the new standards.
Why Should You Attend:
Many regulated companies have not brought their old products up to the new FDA standards and are not in compliance. This webinar defines the criteria to be used for medical products design history file remediation.
For example companies should be compliant to 14971:2007. Design History Files need to be adjusted to meet the new standards. The FDA expects risk management to be integrated into the company quality system. Old medical devices need to have a risk assessment for each product. Each product needs to have a gap analysis to determine obsolescence or validate. It should also describe the risk acceptance criteria as well as roles and responsibilities of each member on the team.
In this webinar, we will discuss practical steps you can follow to bring your product design history files up to date with the new standards.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Multi-functional team approach/responsibility.
- Set procedures and template to complete remediation for design history file of old products to meet the new standards.
- Gap analysis.
- Gathering of data to build the design history files.
- Risk procedure.
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.