Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
FDA Requirements for Device Labeling: Development, Contents, Distribution, and Changes
This training will provide a solid understanding of FDA Requirements for Device Labeling. Attendees will gain comprehensive knowledge on creation, approval and control of labels and labeling.
Why You Should Attend:
Your company's marketing department wants to entice customers to buy your product instead of your competitor's! A common method is to make the labeling as eye-catching as possible. Be careful! You need to know what information can (and more importantly) CANNOT be present on the labeling. Sometimes mislabeling and aggressive labeling can put you in to trouble.
This FDA labeling webinar will provide a comprehensive knowledge of labeling development and subsequent control. The updated FDA requirements and expectations regarding labeling contents will be covered. We will discuss the recommended best practices and how to follow it to assure substantial compliance. This presentation provides comprehensive knowledge of labeling development and subsequent control. FDA requirements and expectations regarding labeling contents will be covered, as will recommended practices to assure compliance.
Areas Covered in the seminar:
- Prescription Device Labeling.
- Misbranding, False Or Misleading Labeling.
- Label Integrity.
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.