Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Medical Device Complaints, MDR’s and Recalls
This webinar will discuss in detail the FDA regulations and the regulatory process with respect to medical device complaint handling and reporting.
Why Should You Attend:
All Medical Device firms need to be aware of the benefits of compliance, as well as the dangers of inadequate complaint handling.
Many medical device firms face regulatory issues as a result of inadequate complaint handling. FDA has explicit complaint handling requirements and poor complaint & reporting procedures often result in costly recalls and warning letters.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- FDA's Complaint Definition 820.3 (b)
- Complaint Documentation
- Part 803 - Medical Device Reporting
- Part 806 - Reports of Corrections & Removals
- Warning letters and other FDA Remedies
- Complaint Handling Pitfalls
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.