Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Understanding ISO 9001 Workshop - October 18, 2012
Thursday, October 18, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM (PDT)
San Leandro, CA
The Understanding ISO 9001 Workshop will provide you with an understanding of the standard requirements and how they will impact the day-to-day operations of your organization. It will help you decide if ISO certification or compliance is right for you and your organization. If you decide to move towards implementation, this workshop will prepare you for your journey.
Your workshop leader will:
• Explain the requirements of ISO 9001
• Discuss the eight quality management principles of ISO 9001
• Discuss the management's role during implementation and maintenance of an effective quality system
• Discuss the benefits of a quality management system
• Help you determine if ISO 9001 certification is right for your organization
Who Should Attend
ISO 9001 is applicable to all industries and businesses of all sizes. You should attend this workshop if:
• You need to gain a working knowledge of the ISO 9001 Standard
• You are a business owner or executive who wants to increase the level of quality in your organization
• You want to learn how to grow & develop your business using quality concepts
• You want to learn how to grow & develop personally & professionally using quality management concepts
There Are No Prerequisites- - The Understanding ISO 9001 Workshop is perfect for individuals with little or no previous knowledge of the standard.
Pay By Check:
Make Checks Payable To: OPAL
Send Payments To: 1734 Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Oakland, CA 94612
We cannot confirm your seat until the payment process is complete. Please mail your check at least 10 days in advance of the event date so that there is sufficient time for processing. Thank You.
Pay By Credit Card:
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Please call our offices at 510-895-5532 so that we can process your payment manually. Thank You.
OPAL, QSM 2012 Referral Program:
Join our 2012 referral progam and you will be paid $30.00 for every person that registers for the class and your referred attendee will get $20.00 off of their ticket fee.You will be given a unique promo code that you can give to as many people as you want. Call us at (510) 895-5532 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your unique referral code for 2012. The referral program is not activated/valid for classes that are free and or sponsored.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.