Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Prescription and OTC Drug Abuse: The Problem and the Treatment
Monday, August 6, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Glen E. Farr, Ph.D
(4) Contact Hours
Participants in this workshop will be able to:
· Outline the types of prescription drugs, OTC drugs and “illegal” substances” that are abused.
· List methods/strategies for reducing drug abuse.
· Describe "abuse-resistant" formulations of opiates.
· Explain the pharmacokinetic processes involved in drug interactions of opiates.
· Appropriately counsel patients/clients on recent information on drug abuse.
When & Where
Tennessee Association of Alcohol, Drug & other Addiction Services
1321 Murfreesboro Pike Suite 155
Nashville, TN 37217
This project funded under an agreement with the State of Tennessee