Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Hot Summer Nights Hiring Party at Demandforce
Thursday, July 19, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
WHO: This event is for ambitious, high-energy INSIDE SALES professionals
WHAT: Bring a qualified INSIDE SALES Resume and get a pint or two of beer on us!
VIP List: Secure your interview spot and drink ticket by sending your
resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Drink, mingle and interview in an informal setting with Demandforce Sales Leaders, Hiring Managers, employees, and Recruiters.
This is an event for registered Inside Sales professionals only. You must send your resume to Courtney: firstname.lastname@example.org or Chelsea: email@example.com to secure your spot.
Show up with your sales resume for a chance to interview with one of the fastest growing companies in California (Inc 500) and one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area (San Francisco Business Times).
***This event is for registered first time applicants only. Candidates who have interviewed at Demandforce in the past will not be eligible to participate. If you do not bring a qualified inside sales resume, you will also not be able to participate.***
Individuals who have already attended a previous Hiring Party will be asked to leave due to capacity issues
Demandforce is looking for account executives to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for inside sales executives who are quick thinkers, great on the phone and don’t mind traveling to tradeshows and conventions a few times a month to build business and network. Our sales executives are energetic, positive, have strong interpersonal skills, are fearless on the phone and don’t take “NO” for an answer. If this sounds like you then you have an opportunity to make a lot of money and move up quickly within Demandforce!!
Email your resume and why you think you would be a good fit for this role to Chelsea at Cstanley@Demandforce.com or Courtney at Chornberger@Demandforce.com
As an Account Executive You Will:
- Build your pipeline and territory through cold calls and warm leads
- Schedule and perform web demonstrations
- Prospect and close business over the phone
- Travel to tradeshows and conventions to close and gain new accounts
- Possess a desire to do whatever it takes to close business
- 1-5 years of total experience in any sales capacity (IT, Tech, Tech Services, Recruiting, Financial, Leasing Sales, Automotive, Health and Beauty, Medical, or Dental
- Success in carrying a monthly/quarterly quota
- Demonstrated success in heavy call volume (50 calls a day)
- Experience in conducting web demos
- Hunger to close business and desire to earn a lot of money and be promoted
- Vibrant and energetic culture, we have happy hours every other Friday, offsite events, our own soccer team and company lunches every other Tuesday
- Uncapped commissions with accelerators when you exceed quota
- 3 (three!!) weeks of vacation, not including floating holidays and the 8 company holidays we already give
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Comprehensive health benefits with 401k MATCHING and life insurance
- No dress code
- Monthly spiffs and team incentives
- Free company laptops
- We only promote from within!
Founded in 2003, Demandforce provides the leading consumer demand creation solution for small business. Our software-as-a-service application is used by thousands of our customers to grow, keep clients coming back, and manage operations more effectively. We help small business thrive in the Internet economy.
Our product, D3, transforms our customer's client base into a valuable social network, making the connections that drive growth, activity, loyalty and business value. D3 delivers unparalleled results, including guaranteed revenue generation, improved customer activity, satisfaction, and retention, and new customer recruitment. We integrate with the customer's existing workflow and IT systems, making D3 operate with near zero administrative overhead. Currently serving dental practices, automotive shops, veterinarians doctors and health & beauty providers. Demandforce is building a network in which every service business is connected to any consumer via a single click.
The company has achieved 27 quarters of over 80% year-over-year quarterly growth and is led by a management team with over a decade of experience developing and delivering web-based applications that drive real, tangible business value.
We’ve got top-notch management, a great team of dedicated and passionate individuals, and we’re backed by some legendary players in The Valley who have funded some of the hottest web start-ups you use every day. Demandforce has been recently voted one of the best places to work in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business times as well as one of the fastest growing software companies in Inc. Magazine. We are looking for high caliber individuals to join our sales teams as we continue to build on our great momentum.
Learn more at: www.demandforce.com.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.