Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The 510(k) Submission: Requirements, Contents, and Options
Thursday, May 2, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This 510(k) training will discuss the submission process and the contents required by the FDA for a successful 510(k) submission. It will also provide an understanding of the common pitfalls, delays, and possible preventive measures.
Why Should You Attend:
This Medical device training will provide an understanding of how to get a device requiring a 510(k) submission to market quickly. Knowing when and how to properly submit a 510(k) for a device or change to a device is critical to a company’s regulatory and financial health. Your goal is to get the 510(k) through the review process as quickly as possible. This presentation will also distinguish between the standard, special and abbreviated 510(k)s, and explain when each is appropriate. This course will describe the submission process and the contents required by the FDA for a successful submission.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- When to submit a 510(k) for a new or modified product.
- Types of 510(k) submissions and when to use each.
- What is the submission process.
- What is contained in a 510(k) submission package.
- How to know whether clinical data is required.
- How is the submission package assembled.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.