Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
How To Establish An Effective Good Clinical Practice in Drugs and Medical Devices
Tuesday, August 7, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PDT)
This 90-minute webinar will help you establish an effective Good Clinical Practice (GCP) by providing a current, accurate and complete (CAC) review and understanding of the relevant and applicable regulations for clinical trials or studies, the requirements and compliance in a systematic, integrative (SI) manner.
Why Should You Attend:
To be able to achieve sustainability and to remain sustainable and competitive in global medical product markets, it is necessary to streamline regulatory compliance processes, in particular, the Good Clinical Practice (GCP) for clinical trials and studies and beyond. To establish and maintain GCP, it is critical to accurately define, document and implement “current, accurate, and complete” (CAC) requirements pursuant to the relevant and applicable laws and regulations, GCP requirements, and compliance in a systematic, integrative (SI) manner.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Current, accurate, and complete (CAC) review of FDA regulations including INDs and IDEs.
- Systematic and integrative (SI) analysis of regulations and law governing clinical trials and studies, requirements, and compliance.
- General information for clinical studies.
- Clinical investigators (CI).
- Institutional review boards (IRBs).
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.