Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Play Date with UVMC
Sunday, July 22, 2012 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Have a Play Date with UVMC!
Meet our new doctors and have an afternoon of fun, games and great food!
Sunday, July 22, 2012
3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
at Todd Grove Park in Ukiah
Bring your kids and lots of energy. Call 707-463-7328 for more info. RSVP required.
Meet our new team of doctors
Kyle Gambrell, MD (ENT)
Anne Martin-Ko, MD (Pediatrics)
Shaista Parveen, MD (Pediatrics)
Activities of the day include:
• Games • Bounce House
• Give-aways •
When & Where
Ukiah Valley Medical Center
Ukiah Valley Medical Center (UVMC) is a 78-bed, not-for-profit hospital located in Mendocino County. It operates with 24-hour emergency and acute care services at 275 Hospital Drive. Our facilities include:
- 24-hour Emergency Care and Trauma Center
- Intensive Care Unit
- Level II Intensive Care Nursery
- Women's Services
- Cardiac Services
- State-of-the-art Diagnostic Services
- Inpatient & Outpatient Surgical Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Health Education
We reflect God's love to our community by providing physical, mental and spiritual healing.
We will fulfill our Mission by:
- Being compassionate to patients, their loved ones, and each other.
- Operating with fiscal responsibility thereby ensuring continuous service.
- Working together as a team.
- Providing high quality, technically advanced services.
- Preserving individual dignity.
- Protecting confidentiality.
- Being integral to our community.
- Promoting well living in our community.
- Being adaptable, innovative, and flexible.