Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Hospitality and Tourism Management Info Session
Friday, July 13, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (CDT)
Prospective transfer and graduate students majoring in hospitality and tourism management are invited to this information session on Friday, July 13 from 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Join us at the Chicago Campus where you can:
- Meet faculty from the Manfred Steinfeld School of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Bring your transcripts for a review of your transfer credits.
- Talk with our Admission Counselors about your next steps.
- Learn about scholarships and campus life.
- Enjoy ice cream and mingle with other prospective students.
Over 50% of Roosevelt students transferred to the university. The Manfred Steinfeld School of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Roosevelt University is the only school in Illinois to offer both bachelor's and master's degrees in this growing field. Join our community of individuals.
When & Where
Roosevelt University Office of Admission
877-APPLY-RU or 877-277-5978
Undergraduate admission: applyRU@roosevelt.edu
Graduate admission: email@example.com
Office of Admission locations
425 S. Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL 60605
1400 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Admission office hours
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Other times are available by appointment