Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
· Time: 11:00 am to 3:30 pm
· Location: 873 Castro Street
· Fees, if any, or Free: $60
· Point of Contact: Sham Essadki, MoroccosMV@live.com, 650-968-1502
· Event Description: Moroccos Restaurant first cooking class in Mountain View. Learn how to make some delicate Moroccan dishes your friends will envy you for or just surprise that special someone by knowing how to prepare on the most delicate cuisines in the world. This event will be hosted by Chef Jay as your executive chef and Sham as your sommelier! This is a hands on experience, you will not be chopping veggies nor playing with fire due to liability reasons but you will mix and season your own dishes. Learn about Moroccan history as a culture and how it reflects on its cuisine and how wines do pair with it! This is a great event not only for that special date but also for friends getting together or a team building all around good ingredients that mix together for delicious results! On the menu: Spicy Chilled Cucumber Salad and the Potato/Beet salad, Appetizer: Shrimp Pil Pil, Main Entree: Chicken Tagine with home made preserved lemons, Side Dish: Couscous. Cost is $60 per person all inclusive and includes 5 wine pairings.
· Reserve your seat today by calling: 650-968-1502