Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Brighton Indie Meet-em-up
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Brighton And Hove, United Kingdom
WOW - SOLD OUT already! Due to popular demand we are setting up a reserve list to hopefully squeeze a few more people in should some drop out. If you'd like to be put on this limited list please email us at email@example.com. Thanks!
The Indie Meet-'em-Up is a free informal networking event brought to you by IndieCity and Sheridans, and sponsored by AudioMotion and Autodesk. Drinks are free but aside from the first one you must 'earn' extra beer tokens more by chatting to one of the experts:
- Keith Stuart, lead games correspondent for the Guardian, contributor to Edge and Official PlayStation magazine and co-founder of downloadable gaming site, Hookshot Inc.
- Paul Taylor from Mode 7 Games, one of the team behind the award-winning Frozen Synapse.
- Dan Marshall from BAFTA-winning studio Size Five Games, makers of Ben There, Dan That.
- Brian Baglow, indie games marketing expert, pioneer and style icon.
- David Hayward, indie events genius, organiser of Bit of Alright game conference, Indie Games Arcade at Eurogamer Expo and the indie games area at Rezzed.
- Alex Chapman, leading games lawyer specialising in developers and IP.
- Alex Tutty, intellectual property lawyer who focuses on advising indie developers.
- Mike Rose, editor for Gamasutra UK, PocketGamer & IndieGames.com.
- Sean Murray, from Hello Games
- James Parker, Industry veteran, freelance script writer, game designer, co-founder of Opposable Games
- Graham McAllister, founder of Player Research, a user research and playtesting studio
- Jack Jones, IP lawyer specialising in advising developers and brand owners
There is a limited capacity at the Fortune of War, so please ensure that you claim your ticket from here if you are planning on attending.