Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Biblical Counseling Institute - Employment
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM (CDT)
Did you know?
- 10.3 milling people in the U.S. are looking for jobs–now!
- As the global economy shifts with seismic force, experts predicts that jobs–even entire career fields–will stay in continual flux.
- With unemployment at levels not seen since the Great Depression, career strategies that worked even a decade ago now must be reexamined and refreshed.
As job security vanishes, learn how to be extraordinary among the ordinary. Find out what God has to say about what we do at work . . . and how we do it. Become a prized employee–the kind employers want to keep. And learn how to maintain a positive outlook . . . regardless of your job situation. Whether you are seeking your first job or you’re a seasoned veteran, join June as she delves into on of the most timely topics of our day and answers questions like . . .
- “Is there a checklist for job security?”
- “How do I know when it’s the right time for changing jobs?”
- “What kind of careers would be most fulfilling for me?”
- “What do I do when my job clashes with my personal faith and values?”
Traveling to attend a BCI? Get directions to our facilities using our contact page.
Special hotel rates available. To inquire, please call 1-800-488-HOPE (4673).