Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Spiceworks 101: Foundations & Lab -- Denver, CO
Friday, August 10, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (MDT)
Welcome to Spiceworks University!
We're looking forward to bringing the following great class to your 'hood - we hope you'll join us for this full day of HANDS-ON Spiceworks training! Make sure to register by the Early Bird date (shown above in the ticket section) to get the best price.
Are you a first time user of Spiceworks? Been using it for a while but want to get extra insights from an expert user? If so, then Spiceworks 101: Foundations & Lab is the class for you!
SpiceTrainer Grey Howe will be your tour guide as you get a full day of Spiceworks know-how,
hands-on practice and demos. Plus, you’ll receive an official certificate of completion to proudly display! Throughout the day you'll be given time to meet up with other IT pros in your area – swap stories, tech solutions or just catch up. Here's how the day will go:
Part 1: Community & Inventory (8am - 12pm)
• What’s up with the Spiceworks Community
• Navigating the UI, and configuring your set up
• Fully inventory your network scan and avoid common pitfalls
• Keep tabs on your network with monitors, alerts and reports
LUNCH BREAK! -- (12pm-1pm)
• We'll break for an hour for lunch so you can absorb all the morning's know-how, catch up on
email, and grab a bite to eat nearby or have a light lunch on us!
Part 2: Help Desk & Purchasing (1pm - 5pm)
· • How to create a help desk and manage your ticketing system
• Communication/portal management with your users
• All about the Spiceworks knowledge base and sharing articles
• • Purchasing workflows and tracking in Spiceworks
• Managing your installation and accessing Spiceworks on the go
This is a HANDS-ON class, so please bring your laptop! We’ll give you access to a demo environment to complete exercises and dig into the nitty-gritty.
Really want to give your IT muscle a work out?
We are also offering a day of training on Saturday, August 11th - the day after this one! Our SpiceTrainer will be offering Spiceworks 201 and 202 on Saturday.
We want our students fueled and alert for class, so we'll have yummy breakfast snacks for our morning class and a light lunch during the break.
Interested in SpiceCorps?
We will hold the SpiceCorps of Denver meeting in the same room at 6:00PM. Please stay and join us! We'll talk shop, hang out, and get the Spice going here in Denver!
Please direct all questions and comments to SpiceTrainer Grey Howe.
Who is SpiceTrainer Grey Howe?
With more than 17 years of IT experience, Grey's been involved with Spiceworks for a while now... he heads up the Denver SpiceCorps, and now he's bringing his expertise directly to you!
Find him on the community: Grey Howe's Profile