Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SharePoint 2010 Super User Week Training | November 12-16, 2012
Monday, November 12, 2012 at 9:30 AM - Friday, November 16, 2012 at 4:00 PM (EST)
Become a SharePoint Super User in Just One Week!
In this 5-day, hands on course, students will learn and understand the background and basic architecture of a SharePoint 2010 Site. Super User Week is comprised of our Power User 2010 course, Business Intelligence course and Business Connectivity Services course.
- Work with lists.
- Work with libraries.
- Work with Discussion Boards, Blogs and Wikis.
- Personalize the SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Work with SharePoint 2010 web content authoring and content approval.
- Work with SharePoint 2010 Workspaces.
- Perform basic site administration, including permissions management on a SharePoint 2010 site.
- Using Microsoft Excel Services for BI
- Using Microsoft Excel PowerPivot
- Using Performance Point Server
- Dashboard Reporting and Scorecarding
- SharePoint KPIs
- Chart Web Part
- Connecting to external data using BCS
- External Content Types and External Lists
- External Data Columns
Super User Week Agenda
Day 1-3: Power User Training
Day 4: Business Intelligence Training
Day 5: Business Connectivity Services Training
Questions? Contact us at 540.450.1780 or email@example.com.
When & Where
SusQtech knows SharePoint. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, SusQtech is recognized as the premier provider of SharePoint implementation, design, consulting, training, and support for government agencies, top-tier associations and non-profit organizations around the world.