Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
GREAT RIVER QUILT SHOW - WEARABLE ARTS
Friday, September 28, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 4:00 PM (CDT)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Midnight, August 7, 2012 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
REGISTRY LIMITS: You may enter a total of 7 items only (Quilts, Wearables, Accessories, etc.). Challenge quilts (Category 400) are separate and are not included in this limit.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Each item must be REGISTERED. If you're registering 4 items, you'll enter “4" in the appropriate box.
- Wearable Arts Categories are: 1400, 1400A, and 1400B. Have QUILT SHOW CATEGORIES sheet handy so you'll know which category your item will fall.
- READ EACH QUESTION CAREFULLY! Some questions require answers and your registration will not be accepted unless answered.
- You'll get an email "receipt" for each item registered. Print this out and bring it with you when you drop off your entries. Don’t delete the email until after the quilt show.
- Drop off is on Wednesday, September 26, 2012, between the hours of 7 and 9 am at the Starlight Ballroom. Judging begins at 9 am so NO ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 9 AM. If you can't drop them off yourself, have someone else do it for you. THERE WILL BE NO EXEPTIONS FOR ANY REASON
- Bring copies of your "registrations" when you drop off your items.
- Pick up of your entries will be handled the same way as our last Quilt Show and begins a 4:30 pm on Saturday, September 29. Pick up closes at 5:30 pm on the 29th.