Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Good Laboratory Practices for Bioanalytical Laboratories - Webinar By ComplianceOnline
Thursday, August 2, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This 90-minute webinar will help you to develop a sound bioanalytical process to ensure quality data. It will cover techniques for bioanalytical data management for the purpose of assuring a regulatory agency that the data have been collected, managed, and archived to the highest standards of quality assurance. You will understand the aspects of bioanalysis that can be run according to GLPs and the aspects in which GLPs do not apply
Why Should You Attend:
FDA does not currently have detailed regulations covering bioanalytical assays on samples from human clinical trials. To assure a minimum level of data quality, integrity, and accuracy, bioanalytical labs have adopted applicable portions of the GLP regulations. Understanding this, FDA has published several guidances in the past decade to address specific challenges in doing bioanalytical work according to GLP requirements. This presentation covers the current best practices for adapting GLPs to bioanalytical studies. It highlights specific examples where GLPs are not appropriate and emphasizes special situations in bioanalytical work where FDA's requirements are very strict, such as method and equipment validation and electronic data collection.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- What are the bioanalytical assays adaptable to GLPs
- What are the types of bioanalytical samples
- What are test practices in sample management
- How to manage special considerations in bioanalytical samples for matrixes, interactions, stability, etc.
- What are the requirements for method and equipment validation
- How to manage and archive electronic bioanalytical data
- How to identify high-risk steps and establish corrective actions
- How to self-audit your bioanalytical process
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.