Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Respectful Workplace: Harassment Prevention & Discipline for Managers
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
Learn as a manager, how to detect harassment early and manage proactively.
Why Should You Attend:
Speak ill of no one, but speak all the good you know of everybody.
Are you concerned about keeping an harassment-free workplace? Are your managers confused about what is and isn’t appropriate for their employees to say and do? Do you have a policy in place that no one read or knows how to follow? Judi Clements can help. This program is designed to help managers and supervisors take the guess work out of workplace harassment. They’ll hear about case studies that will sharpen their skills for early detection and proactive management of harassment incidents. They’ll learn how to partner with Human Resources to protect your organization and its employees from legal landmines.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Pinpoint various types of harassment and how & why they occur in the workplace.
- Be a respectful communication role model.
- Understand the characteristics of harassment victims & perpetrators.
- Detect and allay early warning signs of harassment.
- Distinguish between valid and invalid harassment complaints.
- Conduct a sensitive interview with a victim of harassment.
- Conduct an interview with an employee accused of harassment.
- Conduct an effective 3 way meeting with a victim and a harasser.
- Curtail post incident gossip & rebuild communication and productivity.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.