Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Certified Scrum Product Owner (June 18-19) San Francisco Area
Monday, June 18, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Redwood City, CA
Register or learn more about our Certified Scrum Product Owner Course!
Increase productivity, improve quality, & adapt to change better
What you will get from our Scrum Product Owner course
- 2-day Scrum Alliance Certified Product Owner (CSPO) course earns 14 PDUs
- Interactive curriculum from our experienced Certified Scrum Trainer (CST™)
- Flexible schedules and convenient locations
- Fully catered classes including breakfast & lunch!
- 2-year membership in the Scrum Alliance ($50 value)
- Increased productivity, faster ROI, and improved value to your end customers through Scrum
- cPrime also has employment opportunities for Certified Scrum Product Owners. We Have Your Dream Job Waiting for You!
The course runs from 9:00am to 5:00pm each day and we provide a continental breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
When & Where
cPrime Training Center
Are you a Project Manager looking to build your project management skillset or a program manager who wants an edge in your workplace? cPrime Training Center project management training courses are the springboard that allow you to achieve your professional goals.
At the cPrime Training Center, we provide dynamic training courses for every project management professional at any skill level. The success of our core business, cPrime Project Management Consulting, has allowed us to develop our training courses grounded in real world best practices and lessons learned.
cPrime Training Center's Most Popular Courses Include:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep $1,395
- Certified Scrum Master Training Course $895
- Certified Scrum Product Owner Training Course $895
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam Prep $1,195
- Enterprise Agile Development with Scrum (Private)
For a list of all of our course please visit our Project Management Training page. Or contact us at 877.753.2760 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.