Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Treatment Planning with ASI/ASAM Criteria
Friday, June 29, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CDT)
(3) Contact Hours
**************Please bring your laptop computers to the training
Participants in this workshop will be able to:
· Appreciate how Addiction Professionals have worked to develop placement criteria,
· Understand the differences in the various levels of care,
· Be aware of how the placement criteria can be used as a basis for initial treatment planning,
· Discuss the problems of moving from program driven to client driven treatment in all levels of care, and
· Experience the process of client evaluation using this tool.
· Learn 3 advantages of using the ASI for screening and clinical practice
· Learn 3 disadvantages of using the ASI for screening and clinical practice
· Learn the ASI coding system
· Learn to score the ASI properly
When & Where
Tennessee Association of Alcohol, Drug & other Addiction Services
1321 Murfreesboro Pike Suite 155
Nashville, TN 37217
This project funded under an agreement with the State of Tennessee