Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Get Your Groove Back Workshop For Career Girls
Saturday, June 30, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
I’m very excited to announce my first co-taught women’s development workshop taking place June 30th. The workshop is called Get Your Groove Back; GYGB. This will be an engaging session full of helpful tools that you can immediately take away and use to empower yourself in your own life. The workshop will be creative, not overly new-agey to make you uncomfortable, fun and helpful! It will also be healing for you.
GYGB | June 30th, 2012 | 1pm-4pm | cost: $35 | 2325 Third Street | Suite 337 | San Francisco, CA 94107
About the workshop content:
Some mornings you wake up wondering “is this what my life looks like?”
Other times you feel a sense of gratitude and excitement at the possibilities! You realize that you are still early(ish) in your career and many of you [but not all of you] are not married and without kids–leaving you free to pursue the life you want, although you don’t exactly know what you want.
Your spiritual development is directly tied to the success you want for yourself in your life whether that’s a better salary, a better mate or a career more in line with your truth. You have a desire to experience a sense of purpose and meaning in your life where you feel your work is meaningful, and you have deeper more fulfilling relationships with yourSELF and the people around you.
This workshop provides an experience that gives you the tools to bring clarity and possibility together, and positions you to take your big next steps in your life, in your relationships and your career.
Among women like you, you’ll do the important “life work” you’ve been meaning to get to, but have pushed to the back burner for so long. When you build your spiritual core, you become a more powerful women and the opportunities around you start to surface. Step into your power with our GYGB workshop.
About the space:
In the beautiful spacious offices of the Full Circle Institute you will experience this workshop co-led by Blake Landau (me) and coach Barbara Mark, Ph.D. who has worked with hundreds of senior level women in business from small start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. Her office overlooks the bay and we will be providing treats and other take-home tools provided on-site.
About the presenters:
Dr. Barbara Mark
- Recipient of the 2010 History Maker – Most Powerful Women of the Bay Award
- Recipient of the 2011 NAWBO-SFBA Business Woman of the Year Award
- Barbara is the immediate past president of the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (2007-2011 president).
- Past-president of the International Association of Coaching, one of the two certifying organizations for the coaching profession.
- Past-president of SFCoaches, the local chapter of the International Coach Federation
- Current board member of The Friends of the San Francisco Commission on the Status of Women
A little about me:
- Created her own consulting business at the age of 26
- Former President of New York Toastmasters, a public speaking and self-development organization
- Excited to build modern, relevant and engaging programming for young women who seek meaning and direction in her life
- Published in Forbes Woman, Women 2.0, SOMA Magazine, BlackBook Magazine and more
- Has worked directly for 5 CEOs
- Had top 100 small business podcasts
- Passionate about helping women develop better self esteem and self awareness, and helping creative women pursue entrepreneurship
I’m so delighted to launch my first workshop that is line with my own personal passion of supporting and uplifting women.
Please feel free share this with your friends.
There’s a limited number of spots (20) so sign up at your earliest convenience.