Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Exploring LMI Neighborhoods in the Regional Context
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Co-sponsored by the Institute for Comprehensive Community Development, the Urban Institute, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, and Bay Area LISC, "Exploring Low-Income Neighborhoods in a Regional Context" will explore how low-income neighborhoods can more fully engage in regional economic activity.
PART 1: NATIONAL PANEL (VIDEO FEED FROM CHICAGO)
8:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. Welcome & Introductions
8:35 a.m. Overview/Framing
• Don Graves, Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of the Treasury
• Teresa Lynch, Senior Vice President, Director of Research, ICIC
9:00 a.m. National Panel Discussion
• G. Lamont Blackstone, Principal, G. L. Blackstone & Associates
• Maria Rosario Jackson, Senior Research Associate and Director of Culture, Creativity and
Communities Program, Urban Institute
• India Lee, Program Director for Neighborhoods, Housing and Community Development,
• Jim Capraro, Senior Fellow, Institute for Comprehensive Community Development (moderator)
10:15 a.m. Conclusion of Webcast/Break
PART 2: REGIONAL DISCUSSION
10:30 a.m. A regional discussion will follow.