Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Conservation Conversation: Art Symposium at the Dali
Saturday, June 23, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
St Petersburg, FL
A "don't miss" event for artists, art professionals and art lovers!
Join the cultural leaders of the Tampa Bay area for Conversation about Conservation, a passionate + frank discussion about the processes and responsibilities of caring for a Collection. A private tour of the Dali's summer conservation exhibit, "Stripped Bare + Bathed: the Preservation of Dali's Masterworks," led by Chief Curator Joan Kropf, kicks off this exciting event.
Guest Speakers: Joan Kropf, Dali Museum; Kent Lydecker, Museum of Fine Arts; Elizabeth Brincklow, City of St. Petersburg; Susan Carter, Henry B Plant Museum; Rebecca Larson, Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art; Wayne Atherholt, Morean Art Center; Steven High, Ringling Museum of Art. Hank Hine, Dali Museum - Moderator
Cost: $20 includes lunch; $10 includes lunch for members of Dali Museum, Leepa-Rattner Museum, MFA, Ringling, Morean Arts Center & Henry B. Plant Museum members.
Boxed lunch provided by Cafe Gala. Please bring your Member ID.
Please review Lunch & Ticket details before you order:
- General + Lunch 1 (Turkey & cheddar wrap, cookie, fruit cup)
- General + Lunch 2 (Roasted pork & cheddar wrap, cookie, fruit cup)
- General + Lunch 3 (PB&J, cookie, fruit cup)
- Dali Member + Lunch 1 (Turkey & cheddar wrap, cookie, fruit cup)
- Dali Member + Lunch 2 (Roasted pork & cheddar wrap, cookie, fruit cup)
- Dali Member + Lunch 3 (PB&J, cookie, fruit cup)
Lunch includes drink (apple juice, orange juice, or bottled water).
Questions? Call 727-823-3767 (1pm-5pm, Mon-Sat).