Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Gaja Tasting of Italian Wines
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CDT)
Join us for an exclusive tasting of wines from the GAJA Winery. Because these wines are very special this tasting will be limited to 15 people and advance reservations are required. The registration fee will be credited towards the purchase of any wine featured in the tasting. Tasting will be led by Antonio Molesini. If you like Italian wine, you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to taste bottles that rarely get opened at tastings. Cheese & Salami will be served to accompany the wines. The wine list includes:
- Mionetto Prosecco (our starter)
- Gaja Ca' Marcanda Promis - Toscana IGT-- A blend of Merlot, Syrah & Sangiovese.
- Gaja Ca' Macanda Magari - Toscana IGT - A blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Gaja Sito Moresco - Langhe DOC- A blend of Nebbiolo, Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot.
- Gaja DaGromis - Barolo DOCG -100% Nebbiolo
- Grappa Sperss - A grappa made from Nebbiolo grapes
When & Where
Roux Wine & Spirits LLC
Welcome to Roux Wine & Spirits, where you can explore the world, one glass at a time! We offer wine, beer and spirits from around the world in a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. We are a wine bar and retail shop, so you can enjoy a glass of wine after work, or purchase a bottle to take home.