Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
2012 40 Under Forty
Wednesday, August 1, 2012 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
About the 40 Under Forty Program
Business Examiner Media Group's 40 Under Forty program recognizes outstanding South Sound business and community leaders under the age of 40. Each class of 40 Under Forty represents the diversity and excellence of the South Sound and includes those who have made great accomplishments and significant contributions to their businesses, industries and communities. An alumni panel reviews the candidates to provide direction in the selection of the 40.
Join us for a celebration event on August 1st
Finalists, nominees, supporters and sponsors are invited to attend the awards event and reception. Located at the Foss Waterway Seaport 705 Dock St Tacoma, WA from 4:00pm to 8:00pm.
4:00 - 5:00 Networking and cocktails.
5:00 - 6:30 Welcome from Business Examiner Media Group CEO Jeff Rounce. Remarks from Presenting Sponsor. Awards Ceremony.
6:30 - 8:00 Enjoy food and desserts prepared by 3 Chicks Catering and Celebrity Cake Studio as you congratulate the 2012 40 Under Forty honorees.
• Grilled all-beef burgers
• Hot dogs with all the fixin’s: buns, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, cheese, mayo, ketchup, mustard & relish
• Ol’Rooster Chili Beans
• Baked Potato Salad: a baked potato in a bowl. Baked russett potatoes, sour cream, mayo bacon & chive blend
• Signature Pasta Salad: Penne noodles, tossed with tomatoes, olives, parmesan & pesto in a our own sun-dried tomato pasta paste
• Lemonade & Iced Tea: Includes sugar, sweetener, cups, straws, ice & lemon wedges on the side
Cash Adult Bar
Honorees for the 2012 Class:
- Annie Arbenz, Attorney/Partner, Kampbell, Andrews & Arbenz, PLLC, Tacoma
- Susan Barbeau, Community Engagement Associate, KBTC Public Television, Tacoma
- Ryan Boone, Certified Financial Planner/Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Federal Way
- Alicia Carter, Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, Strategic Consulting Services, Lakewood
- Kathleen Casper, Highly Capable Program Educator, Tacoma Public Schools, Tacoma; Attorney/Owner, Law Offices of L. Kathleen Casper, Tacoma
- Nick Coughran, Owner, Cork A Wine Bar, Tacoma
- John Cummings, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Pierce County Prosecutor's Office, Tacoma
- Brittany Ellsworth, Marketing Manager, TrueBlue Inc, Tacoma
- Matt Enloe, Executive Director, The First Tee of South Puget Sound, Tacoma
- Chris Free, Principal, Rapport Benefits Group, Tacoma
- Kate Frisbie, Architectural Designer, McGranahan Architects, Tacoma
- Marguerite Giguere, Realtor, Windermere Professional Partners, Tacoma
- Mary Grant, Director of Camp Fire USA Orca Council’s Teen Outreach Program, Camp Fire USA Orca Council, Tacoma
- Michael Grayum, Director of Public Affairs, Puget Sound Partnership, Tacoma; Mayor, City of DuPont
- Eric Heller, Geotechnical Engineer, GeoEngineers, Tacoma
- Cedric B. Howard, Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs, UW Tacoma, Tacoma
- Erin Hunter, South Corridor Outreach Lead, Sound Transit, Seattle
- Judi Hyman, Owner, TwoKoi, Tacoma
- Seth Kirby, Director of Oasis, Pierce County AIDS Foundation, Tacoma
- Kristopher Kitz, Director of Strategic Planning & Business Development, MultiCare Health System, Tacoma
- Eric Kvinsland, Dentist/President, Kvinsland Dentistry, Gig Harbor
- Tony Lindgren, Division Manager, Tacoma Public Utilities, Tacoma
- Zebular Madison, Assistant Attorney General, Washington State Attorney General's Office, Olympia
- Chrystal Morisette, Marketing Services Manager, Weekly Volcano, Lakewood
- Matt Perry, District Director, U.S. House of Representatives, Office of Congressman Adam Smith
- Dan Rahe, Editor in Chief, Post Defiance, Tacoma
- Emily Reiter, Principal, iii Consulting, Mercer Island
- Tia Song Roberts, Owner, Luv Handles, Bonney Lake
- Ryan Rutledge, Business Development, ThurstonTalk.com, Olympia
- Don Sandridge, Vice President of Operations, Gardner Trucking, Inc, Olympia
- Tami Scheidt, Convention Sales Manager, Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center, Tacoma
- Nathan Schlicher, Assoc Med Director for Emergency Services, St Joseph Medical Center, Tacoma
- Lynnae Schneller, President, Lynnae's Gourmet Pickles, Fircrest
- Jenny Sharp, Captain, West Pierce Fire & Rescue, University Place
- Jeff Stallings, Partner/Sales Manager, PRINT NW, Tacoma
- Eddie Sumlin, Director, Fab-5, Tacoma
- Tom Swanson, Assistant to Joyce McDonald, Pierce County Council, Tacoma & Puyallup City Council Member, Tacoma
- Justin Wells, Chef/Owner, La Petite Maison, Olympia
- Jason Winniford, Managing Partner, JW Restaurant, Gig Harbor
- Katherine Wright, Conference Services Manager, The Inn at Gig Harbor, Gig Harbor
SPONSORSHIP - This leadership program and event would not be possible without the dedication and support of our valued sponsors.
- Harborstone Credit Union has provided financial services to the South Puget Sound community since 1955. Whatever your stage in life or your financial need, Harborstone is here to offer you guidance and advice and to give you the tools to help you reach your goals. As a credit union, we believe that your membership is more important than your account balance. When we offer financial products, we do so hoping that they'll help you earn money and gain peace of mind. From BreakFree Checking to auto and mortgage loans, we'll provide only the services that help you grow and make you financially secure. No one takes better care of you.
- Rolf's Import Auto Service - With a staff of experienced, professional ASE Certified Technicians, Rolf's Import Auto Service is the premier import auto service and repair facility in the Lakewood, WA and Fife, WA communities. We provide expert vehicle computer diagnostic services as well as complete auto services and repairs ranging from engine and transmission replacement to wheel alignment and brake system service.
- Heritage Bank has been creating financial solutions for the needs of our neighbors since 1927. We are known as the "quality bank" because our staff works together as a team, focused on building lasting relationships to help customers reach their financial goals. We are dedicated to exceeding customers' expectations. Combine this with a devoted focus on giving back to the communities through contributions and staff volunteer efforts, and you have exactly what customers and communities deserve from their local bank.
When & Where
Business Examiner Media Group
Business Examiner Media Group is a comprehensive media company dedicated exclusively to the information and marketing needs of the South Sound business community.
We've Got You Covered!