Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Gaining and Re-Establishing Control of Your Cleanroom
Friday, April 26, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This 90-minute webinar will focus on the critical steps in starting up a new cleanroom operation and releasing it for manufacturing. It includes a case study-based approach to dealing with excursion events and establishing control of the cleanroom after a worst case event.
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar will focus on starting up a new cleanroom operation covering from utilities to environmental monitoring. Routine cleaning and disinfection will also be addressed. Addressing contamination and bringing up the cleanroom after a worst case even will be discussed. Cases studies on bringing up the site after a worst case event will be discussed in detail. Excursion investigations will also be discussed and troubleshooting parameters and suggestions will be discussed.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- The critical steps needed to release the room for manufacturing will be discussed.
- Routine Cleaning and Disinfection Strategies will be covered as well as the latest in equipment and application.
- Establishing control of the cleanroom after a worst case event.
- Excursion events will be discussed and case studies will be covered regarding excursion events.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.