Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Dale Carnegie's® World Class Customer Service, Full Day Seminar- Burlington
Friday, July 6, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
When was the last time you told your friends about the great service you received from a supplier, a local retailer, even your local coffee shop? We rarely have an opportunity to rave about superior service because, more often than not, we just don't receive it.
It's time to wow our customers with some World Class Customer Service. After all, a happy and satisfied customer is our best advertisement!
The trademarks of World Class Customer Service:
- Customers feel they are the most important part of business.
- Problems are averted in their infancy, being handled professionally and quickly. A system is created so that the same problem doesn't recur.
- Needs of customers are anticipated – before customers can raise them.
- Customers consider their experience "above and beyond" what they expected.
- Company representatives advocate for customers – they don't defend company mistakes.
- Pleasant, focused, and happy company representatives who, through every word and gesture, appear to care about the customers.
This one-day Power Seminar will:
- provide a framework to evaluate current customer service;
- help you build simple habits and behaviours that lead to happy customers, no matter the circumstances;
- provide coaching to customer service reps, helping them learn to be pleasant AND effective simultaneously, because good service doesn't mean representatives are doormats;
- provide customer service leaders with tools to build better behaviours and systems to ensure consistent service;
- provide a proven process to handle complaints – and the source of the complaints;
- stimulate creativity to devise new ways to go beyond 'business as usual' and create service that wows the customer;
- inspire seminar participants to be at their best whenever connecting with customers;
- help build strong relationships among departments throughout a company;
- challenge assumptions of good customer service to create a powerful, knock-your-socks-off experience; and
- build confidence so that anyone can engage a customer with poise and impact.
Dale Carnegie® Graduate price $199
Dale Carnegie® Non-Graduate price $249
Team Rate: 5 can attend for the price of $199 / person.
Larger Teams: Call for group pricing.
Fee includes full day of coaching, training and materials.
This is a one-day training session. For enhanced coaching, accountability, follow-up and ROI coaching, please visit us at www.dalecarnegie.ca.
When & Where
Dale Carnegie Business Group - Burlington
The Dale Carnegie Business Group is based in Canada with offices from coast to coast. Associated with Dale Carnegie Training (founded in 1912), the business has evolved from one man’s belief in the power of self improvement to a business focused on producing bottom line results for our clients by collaborating to design and execute their strategies and initiatives to grow and optimize their businesses. We help expand the company’s capacity and their people’s competence to hit stretch goals. We achieve this through a blended approach using consulting, coaching and training. We offer public programs to individuals, who want to sharpen their skills, improve their performance, enhance their careers and create a better life for themselves and their families.