Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Biggest Gainer Challenge (July 19th - IL)
Thursday, July 19, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
This fitness boot camp is a three-hour motivational kick-off to a three-month challenge to see who can be the Biggest Gainer—in revenue and profits! Get fit, and increase the revenue and profitability of your practice by learning key merchandising, sales, and communication strategies.
Your practice is already successful, but Shawn McVey challenges you to take it to the next level and fully embrace your role in sales. Be strategic and intentional in recapturing your part of the market. Compete with the big-box stores and pharmaceutical companies to earn more sales and increase your profitability. You deserve it, so do this for yourself!
Here’s what you’re signing up for in the Biggest Gainer program:
· Everyone from your practice gets motivated and trained by internationally renowned speaker, coach, and consultant, Shawn McVey
· Four team members get to attend the three-hour Biggest Gainer Challenge Kick-Off on July 19, 2012 (with optional lunch)
· Motivate, Measure, and Manage live webinar on Tuesday, July 25, 2012
· Communicating Value live webinar on Wednesday, August 22, 2012
· Merchandising Magic live webinar on Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2012
· Support from your “fitness coach” representative to work with you throughout the program, understand exactly how the concepts apply to you, and measure your progress
All of this for only $299! (This includes four team members from your practice for the KickOff Event and all members of your team can attend the webinars and have unlimited access to archived webinars for six months! (Additional members can attend the live Kick Off event for only $25 each.)
The Biggest Gainer program is sponsored by Merial, Midwest Veterinary Supply, Purina, and IDEXX Laboratories.
When & Where
McVey Management Solutions
The goal for MMS in providing management services is to improve the bottom line for the practice owners, enrich the experience of the employees, elevate the quality of care available to the patients, and reduce the stress that all involved can feel when systems are not running smoothly.