Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Supporter Care and Stewardship 2012
Friday, September 21, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
About this conference
Supporter care is one of the hottest topics for debate amongst fundraisers. In a world of increasing competition and greater demands, how can we practically provide the highest standards of supporter care to improve loyalty, enhance relationships and generate income?
To be successful, supporter care must now play a much deeper and strategic role – developing and enhancing supporter relationships, identifying and proving new opportunities and helping define and improve communications across all fundraising activities.
However, how do you find the optimal level of communications with your supporters in order to strengthen your relationship with them over time? This conference will give you the opportunity to learn through best practice case studies how achieve outstanding results by making your supporters feel that they are at the heart of your organisation.
This conference will cover:
- How to listen to your donors and give them what they want
- Increasing your supporter base without losing your existing core
- How to handle complaints successfully
- Effective data protection protocols
- Moving donors up the pyramid
- Creating a donor care attitude in your organisation
- Maintaining a strong relationship with regional supporters
- Cost-effective stewardship techniques
Who should attend?
- Heads of fundraising
- Heads of supporter care
- Supporter care managers
- Supporter development managers
- Supporter service managers
- Supporter care officers
- Supporter development officers
- Supporter service officers
- Fundraising managers
- Fundraising officers
- Anyone who is keen to improve the level of supporter care or customer service in their charity
When & Where
Institute of Fundraising
The Institute of Fundraising is the professional membership body for UK fundraising. Its mission is to support fundraisers, through leadership, representation, standards-setting and education, and it champions and promotes fundraising as a career choice.