Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Please join Vaco Orlando's Managing Partner, Denise Bennett-Walls, to discuss preparing for your next career step as a consultant, subject matter expert, or part time executive.
Denise joined Vaco as a founding partner of the Florida offices in 2005. Vaco is a firm that specializes in matching the strongest accounting, financial, IT, operations, sales, human resources, engineering and administrative professionals with the unique project and permanent needs of its clients.
Denise was brought on to build Vaco in the Florida market from ground zero. At the time, Vaco had no presence in the state of Florida, Denise has since carved a place for Vaco in the Florida market place as the leading company in this industry.
Since 2005 when Denise opened Vaco she has successfully built an accomplished Orlando team from 1 employee to 25 development professionals and recruiters who support their local client base in the Central Florida market.
You should attend this seminar to help you decide if becoming a consultant is a good move for you personally and professionally.
Is this the right next step for you? And if so, what is your expertise and what do you really want to do?
- Am I a leader?
- Am I self-confident?
- Can I work long hours and unconventional schedules for an unknown length of time?
- Do I want a flexible schedule?
- Am I a risk taker?
- Can I sleep at night without knowing when I'll see revenue?
- Do I have a safety net? Can I afford to take this risk? Can I recover if I don't win?
- Am I in good health? Can I manage without a benefits plan at first?
- Do I mind doing administrative tasks by myself at first, like answering the phone, stuffing envelopes, answering email, typing letters, and managing the books?
- Do I have skills, knowledge, and experience that companies will pay for?
- Do I have the interpersonal skills to make sales, manage clients, and negotiate with stakeholders?