Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SBIR Small Business Innovation Research FREE Work Shop and Lunch
Thursday, September 20, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (CDT)
Small Business Innovation Research GRANT
Tapping into an AVAILABLE Federal Capital Resource, eleven federal agencies awarding real money to innovation and technology small businesses
- What are the SBIR and STTR programs;
- What federal agencies are involved with SBIR;
- SBIR phases and processes;
- How much capital is available
- Where to find SBIR solicitations;
- How to spot a potential SBIR client
- How to partner with the Technology Commercialization SBDC and assist innovation and technology clients;
and much more
Only 35 seats available!
A partnership program of the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Bill J. Priest Institute of
El Centro College, a division of the Dallas County
Community College District.