Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The 1st Annual UNIQUE SF Show
Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 11:00 AM - Sunday, July 1, 2012 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
UNIQUE SF is the largest independent design show in the country,
and the only curated shopping event to focus on modern Made-in-America goods...
Shop from over 250 designers & artists, support the local economy, join in community,
discover great design and have a blast. With fun for all you'll want to spend the weekend with us!
When: Saturday & Sunday, June 30 & July 1, 11am - 6pm both days
Cost: $10 (see all the perks below), kids 12 and under are free
*UNIQUE donates 10% of ticket sales to our local non-profit partner 826 Valencia*
• Aside from everything listed below, online ticket buyers get a UNIQUE Pocket Notebook!
• Your very own collectible cotton tote bag exclusive-to-the-show, #1 in our series!
• Free drinks (Naked Grape wine, Blackstar beer, IZZE, Honest Tea, Dry Soda and more!)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days and access to giveaways all weekend long
• Free DIY workshops and crafty handmade activities all weekend
• Free photo portrait & print with Oh Snap Studios!
• PLUS, exclusive to San Francisco... Visit our Analog Zone by Digital Detox
(live portrait painting, sit down and type letters, perfect your downward dog with free yoga, + more!)
Clothing & Accessories • Stationery • Jewelry • Housewares • Artwork • Ceramics
Gourmet Edibles • Bags & Purses • Plush Toys • Books • Photography • Screenprints • Lots more!
About UNIQUE SF
UNIQUE SF is an exciting two-day shopping event that showcases fresh, hand-selected design talent.
With no 'middle man' you'll shop directly from the designers themselves, which means prices
will be less then retail yet they actually make more profit. It's a win-win for everyone!
More important, UNIQUE SF is truly about fostering and growing San Francisco's great community and bringing attention to the Made in America movement.