Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
- Time: 5:00pm – 9:30pm with 7:00pm performance
- Location: 873 Castro street
- Fees, if any, or Free: no cover
- Point of contact: Sham Essadki, MoroccosMV@live.com, 650-968-1502
· Event description: Come wine taste with our friends from Jazz Cellars starting 7PM with wine tasting mats and complimentary appetizers to pair. The beginnings of Jazz Cellars go back to 2005 when two neighbors and good friends discovered that they had similar passions for both fine wine and great music. During an annual trip to New Orleans to attend “Jazz Fest” (The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival) it finally hit them … it was time to move from talk to action and create a winery that would embody the spirit and improvisational nature of jazz in the production of fine wines.
JaJazz Cellars is focused on producing rich and complex hand-crafted wines for those that enjoy great food, great company, great music and, of course, great wine. Our goal is to produce the best single varietal, single vineyard wines available, with a focus on Rhone-style wines, Zinfandel, and Pinot Noir. To date, our wines have won over 50 medals including two Double Gold medals and numerous Gold and Silver medals.
Come to the romantic and fun The talented Johnny Williams will be with us for a night of lively Jazz & Blues for your pleasure. The "smiley" Johnny and his music for all ages will add to your experience in the magical Morocco's Restaurant. All songs performed are original work. Performance starts at 7PM. No Cover. Wine lovers are also wanted as the corkage fee is waived on Tuesday nights. We are very happy to introduce Mountain View only wine club from 6PM to ?? Walk ins are welcome. Bring your own favorite varietal to share among friends. Large groups are welcome to feast on our 8 course endless family style dinner menu for parties of 4+
· Secret Events: Access Moroccos Restaurant secret events by following up on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/MoroccosMV for complimentary treats, trivia on how to become a better foodie and wine connoisseur and more...
· Reservations: http://moroccosrestaurant.com/mountain-view/reservations.html