Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Event is postpone until further notice.
Saturday, September 15, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Join us for the Annual Adventure Race & Fund Raiser Hosted by Single Fit People!
A city-wide scavenger hunt loaded with physical and mental challenges that will help raise money for 2 Amazing Causes!
Date: Saturday, September 15, 2012
Registration time: 10:00am
Start/Finish time: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Start/Finish location: Lir, 903 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02115
1st Place: 2 Red Sox tickets
2nd Place: Dinner for 2 to Scampo
3rd Place: $75 Dinner for 2 @ VeeVee
90% of ticket sales will be donated to the following organizations. The remaining 10% will be used to cover the cost of the event.
Through the delivery of CranioSacral Treatment, About Face Healing is a collaborative of practitioners who facilitate physical and emotional well-being for young and old veterans alike, and educate the community about this highly impactful, cost-effective, holistic healing modality. As they grow locally and nationally, holistic health care that nourishes body, mind, and spirit will be readily available to all veterans. http://aboutfacehealing.org
Physicians for Haiti aim to inspire, empower, and support the development of leaders among Haiti's next generation of health professionals.
The day after the devastating Haitian earthquake of January 12, 2010, a small group of Boston-area residents founded Physicians for Haiti with the purpose of maintaining a sustained engagement in Haiti's rebuilding process, knowing that while the initial worldwide outpouring of support was remarkable, Haiti was going to need support for years to come. www.physiciansforhaiti.org
*Ticket sales will be donated to:
Mandatory gear needed to compete:
Acceptable modes of transportation:
The SFP Adventure Race is a technology based city-wide scavenger hunt loaded with physical and mental challenges. Here’s how it works: Teams are composed of two competitors, each team will be supplied with a total of 10 clues that will each lead to a FIT-point (location) for a total of 10 FIT-points. At each FIT-point each team will have to participate in a mental or physical challenge. The race starts at 11:00am and will last a maximum of 6 hours (until 5:00pm).
SFP encourages all competitors to use public transportation when traveling to and from the bar. There is also paid Garage parking available at the Back Bay T-station.
In an effort to host a sustainable event, SFP will be providing all clues via SMS based text messaging. All competitors must have a cell phone capable of SMS text messaging to compete. Competitors will have to send answers via text messages in order to receive additional clues in order to complete their SFP adventure. Please ensure your cell phone is fully charged on race day.
The combo of love and exercise has never gone so well together! Already gaining coverage from CNN, SingleFitPeople.com has gained several hundred members in one month, fusing online dating and social outings in and around the Boston area.
For more information about SFP or to speak about marketing and promotional opportunities:
Single Fit People Media/Marketing
P.O. Box 332, Roslindale, MA 02131
We are the premier online community connecting people interested in living active, healthy lifestyles. Whatever your level of fitness - from highly athletic or just starting out - this site will help you meet like-minded singles with the same goals.
Whether you're looking for a workout partner or a partner in life, you'll find them at Single Fit People.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.