Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
VBS/Teacher Training Workshop (Module 1),East Orange, NJ - June 2, 2012 - M. Criam
Saturday, June 2, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
East Orange, NJ
Achieving the Ultimate Aim:
Four Critical Points of Knowledge (Module 1)
This workshop explores four critical teaching concepts essential to effective Bible instruction: Know the Lord, Know God’s Word, Know Your Students, and Know the Ultimate Aim of Teaching – to make disciples of Jesus. Participants will also reflect on their own church teaching experiences and personal knowledge of these points as they seek to more effectively teach others.
Prepare for VBS Success!
Get ready for VBS Success! It’s never too early to
plan, prepare, and promote your VBS program!
DEADLINE TO REQUEST A WORKSHOP IS MAY 18. THE DEADLINE TO SCHEDULE A WORKSHOP IS JUNE 16.
Prepare for VBS Success! showcases UMI’s 2012 VBS program, Fishin’ on a Mission with Jesus! Get ready for an exciting adventure with your students through engaging activities, thoughtful discussion, urban music and video, skits, creative crafts, snacks, and games. With Fishin’ on a Mission with Jesus, your Preschool Minnows, Primary Starfish, Junior Stingrays, and Teen Sharks will enjoy catching the ”big fish” of truths about how to become better fishers of people!
This workshop features:
- An overview of the Fishin’ on a Mission with Jesus VBS program
- Planning and preparation skills for VBS directors and staff
- Tips for recruiting, training, budgeting, and safety considerations
- How to effectively teach the program for every age level – preschool, primaries, juniors, teens, and adults
- Opportunities to exchange best practices with other local churches and Christian Educators