Discount Voucher Customers Falconry Experience
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
GROUP FALCONRY EXPERIENCE
Now's your chance to get up close to falcons, hawks and owls. Meet Felix our Snowy Owl for the first time, the latest addition to our team. During this two hour unique interactive 'Falconry Experience' you will have a beautiful bird of prey flown to your gloved hand. Then you will have the chance to handle a selection of birds including a Peregrine Falcon (fastest animal on the planet!). During this time you will learn lots of fascinating facts about each of the birds and the history of falconry - this is your chance to ask any questions. The experience finishes with a short flying display, weather permitting.
Everybody taking part has the opportunity to pose for lots of photographs during the experience whilst holding the birds, thus experiencing the age old art of falconry. Set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, a camera and/or camcorder is a must to record this special occasion.
Spectators are welcome for an additional charge. (£10 per adult, £5 child 5-15 years), payable in cash on the day.
Please arrive 10 minutes before start time to book in.
PLEASE NOTE - Not suitable for pushchairs/wheelchairs.
MORE DATES TO BE ADDED ON THE CALENDAR SHORTLY - KEEP CHECKING BACK!
- Activity takes place on weekend days and selected week days (subject to demand and availability).
- Please see drop down list on the automated booking system for dates and times of sessions.
- Bookings subject to availability. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Activity is weather dependent. Please ring on the morning of the experience to check if it is going ahead to avoid a wasted journey! All bad weather cancellations will be eligible to re-book before expiry date. If re-booking after expiry date of voucher please ring us first.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions and wear footwear suitable for walking.
- Minimum age 12 years. Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not suitable for pushchairs/wheelchairs.
- No dogs allowed.
- 48 hour cancellation policy.