Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
BLS (Basic Life Support) Instructor Course
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM (EDT)
2 year AHA BLS Instructor certification
Core Instructor Manual (to be completed at home)
BLS for Healthcare Providers 2010 Guidelines Instructor Package, which includes:
- BLS for HCP Instructor Manual
- BLS for HCP Student Manual
- BLS for HCP Course and Renewal course DVD
- Instructor Stopwatch
After completing The American Heart Association's BLS Instructor course you are able to instruct all of the AHA BLS courses including; Healthcare Provider, CPR/AED, First Aid, Pediatric First Aid, Family and Friends Programs along with performing skills evaluation sessions.
* Being certified in AHA Healthcare Provider is a pre-requisite to taking the BLS Instructor course.
- No Refunds
- Bring a bag lunch
- Call the office (508) 620-0038 in the event of inclement weather for information on cancellation.
- Dress Comfortably
When & Where
ABC CPR Services, Inc.
ABC CPR Services, Inc. is a training company dedicated to delivering high quality health and safety education and training. ABC CPR Services, Inc., educates the public and promotes a healthier, safer community.