SAP HR and Canadian Payroll | Saturdays
SAP HR and Canadian Payroll is designed to equip you with hands on training to process Canadian Payroll with in-depth knowledge of Canadian Payroll Taxes, Payroll schemas, wage types and associated processes using latest version of SAP ECC 6.0. You will be trained on accessing variety of reports using Ad-hoc query and report painter. Further, you will be exposed to Canadian Payroll legislation, Collective Bargaining Agreement, Benefits and Garnishments. You will also learn the month-end and Year-end Payroll Reporting. SAP organization Management, SAP Time Management .
Prerequisites: Personal laptop and experience in relevant functional areas.
Time: Saturdays | 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. (10 weeks, 40 hours)
- SAP HR/Payroll, Financials, HCM Overview, SAP Navigation, SAP Enterprise Structure and Canadian Payroll Regulatory Environment
- Regular and Non Regular Income, Statutory and voluntary Deducations & Net Pay and Remuneration Statement
- Remittances, Employement termination and Payroll Journal Entries
- SAP Infotypes, SAP Record Maintenance and SAP Personnel Administration
- SAP Organization Management and Canadian Organization Structure
- SAP Time Management and SAP Query
- SAP HR/Payroll Processing and SAP Infosystem and Reporting
- SAP Personnel Administration
Registration and information
For more information, please call 416-658-3101 x216 or write firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Credit: Tuition tax credit forms will be issued.
Certificate: Participants receive a certificate of completion.
If you withdraw more than five business days before the start of the TechSkills class you have enrolled in, an 80% refund by cheque, or a reversal to your credit card, will be processed. If you withdraw five business days, or less, before the start of the TechSkills class you have enrolled in, you will receive no refund.
Skills for Change (SfC) strives to hold classes as scheduled, however if low enrolment or other circumstances beyond our control occur, SfC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes five business days prior to its commencement date.
791 St. Clair Avenue West
Career Skills @ Skills for Change
Career Skills courses are open to everyone and are an excellent way to build your knowledge of the software that is relevant to the workplace today. We specialize in intensive, instructor-led training. Courses are structured to encourage beginners and professionals to start at the level that matches their skills and to lead them progressively to more advanced topics. Class sizes are small to ensure direct interaction with the instructor.
Registrar: Sabra Ali
Career Skills is a program of Skills for Change