Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Video has become a major factor in the social media space. If you are looking for evidence to substantiate this claim, check out these YouTube stats:
- 60 hours of video are uploaded every minute, or one hour of video is uploaded to YouTube every second.
- Over 4 billion videos are viewed a day.
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month.
- Over 3 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube.
The May 11, 2012 New Media Dayton meet-up will bring together a panel of experts on video to share their thoughts, knowledge and experience. The panel includes:
- Jeff Long, owner, Exit Row Productions, Centerville
- Ric Moody, president, Dayton Commercial Realty, Dayton
- Cindy DeVelvis, SEO analyst, R&L Carriers, Wilmington
- Mike Kurtz, senior producer and director, Media Production Group, University of Dayton
- Julie Albaugh, Social Media Consultant, @weddingmarket
There will be something for everyone: Current user of video, or someone looking for answers on how to integrate video into their social media strategy. This is a learning opportunity for YOU. Sign up TODAY.
Our sponsor for May is Awesome Business Videos (http://awesomebusinessvideos.com) and Celek Media Consulting (http://chriscelek.com). Need help connecting your business with customers? Awesome Business Videos and Celek Media can help you with new or traditional media. Contact Chris TODAY.